Saturday, May 17, 2014

We Buy House Miami

Miami is a steaming place to purchase and sell Real Estate. I love this city and trust me, I've been to many. Sure Miami has its ups and downs. Some of its ups include the hot people and that amazing night life. Some of its downs include the horrible drives and draconian political elitist rule over the locals. Other than that, its a great place. It is for this reason that so many foreigners are drawn in to Miami. As a result of this influx, the prices and construction booms will always be taking place and their up cycles will always be insane.

As a Miami local I have seen the markets go move around several times. I used to be involved in the Real Estate business with several partners and so we marketed by saying things such as We Buy Houses Miami or We Buy Miami Houses Cash. Now that I'm an individual doing this on my own I go with slogans such as I Buy Houses Miami or I Buy Miami Houses Cash. I also include verbiage such as 'I can close within 20 days and pay all cash.'

You might have discovered this article by typing something like Sell My House Miami or Sell My Miami House. Whatever the case is, I can certainly buy your property in a very short time span. You must keep in mind though, when I purchase houses the main service that I am providing for you is fast, easy and convenient closings that are sure to go through. Because I pay all cash or use private money also known as hard money, there are no financing contingencies. This means that you won't have to wait around until I get approved for a mortgage or have to worry about the deal falling through due to lack of financing.

All of my purchases are cash and thats a very important factor in my business. In this economic climate, you should only deal with someone who has the cash to purchase a property if you find that you need to sell it in a short amount of time. Banks are still very strict about lending and a large percentage of mortgage backed transactions never make it to the closing table. To make matters even worse, banks only finance properties that are in livable condition. If you have a piece of land that you're tired of maintaining or a property that needs to be torn down, working with a bank will never help you achieve your goals.

Whatever you have in Miami or the surrounding area including but not limited to Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach - I can buy it! Land, houses, buildings, motels, hotels you name it. I can also purchase properties that are only days away from auction or upside down on the mortgage where you may owe more than what the property is valued at the fair market price.

If you have any questions about anything, even if you're not yet ready to sell your property, please feel free to contact me and I'll be more than thrilled to assist you!

http://www.sambuyshousescash.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment