Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sell Your House in Record Time in Miami Gardens

Right at the central northern area of Miami-Dade county lies a fantastic neighborhood called Miami Gardens. I drive around this city daily. In order to get on the turnpike I travel by the SunLife Arena and any blimps it could have hovering around it. Miami Gardens is a great location to buy a home if you're a football fan because the arena is right around the corner from you.

I personally enjoy to buy houses in Miami Gardens. Its a terrific town. It showcases a qualified police, a strict code enforcement group, great lawns, convenient stores on nearly every major intersection and a huge arena that individuals from all over the country flock to.

When I drive by the areas in Miami Gardens I sometimes observe deserted houses with turf growing as high as small trees, broken windows, graffiti tagged on the walls and I say to myself - what failed at this home? Obviously, it might be a range of things. The home may have been inherited and consequently abandoned by the heirs. This might also be an outcome of a household leaving the house as a result of a pending repossession lawsuit. Both scenarios occur more frequently than you 'd think.

I can personally purchase your house in Miami Gardens and close swiftly, typically within 25 days. I've even had the ability to close in as soon as 15 days. I could either personally fund the offer with my money or the cash money of one of my quiet investors.

So, if you're looking to sell your Miami Gardens home, please call me at (305) 349-3231 or fill out the short and simple form provided to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment