Thursday, May 15, 2014

I BUY HOUSES NORTH MIAMI

There is a false recovery taking place in South Florida. I see it everyday. There are also property owners that think they're still in the golden days of 2008 asking ridiculously high prices for their properties.  For those that are in need of selling or just don't want to have to deal with their properties any longer, I'm here to help in North Miami. This is my market. I live and work here; I know everything about this place. I buy houses in North Miami on a consistent basis. They could need an extreme amount of work or it can be a piece of land that deserves a nicely placed structure. I also buy buildings and multi family properties in North Miami.

Im the go to guy for all of your needs. I can purchase properties off of 163rd street, North Dixie Highway, Miami Gardens Drive to name a few. If you just want to ask questions in order to sell your North Miami house, I'll be more than happy to answer them!

You can always reach me via text or calling on my cell: 786-231-9362.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment