Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Expanding to Miami Dade County: All of it. :)

Miami Dade County is a world popular destination! This county is one of the largest in the whole United States and serves as housing to numerous big political leaders and celebrities known world large. Miami Dade County also features the Port of Miami which is famously referred to as the Freight Gateway of the Americas!

This county has been showcased in magazines, posts, newspapers, radio stations, films and tv shows all over the world - from China to Mexico, Africa to Antarctica! Our beautiful county of Miami Dade illuminates the southeastern pointer of Florida like a match on fire. I enjoy this city. This is where I was born and this is where I shall spend the rest of my long life. Albeit I am taking a trip to every corner of the world at the exact same time, but this will constantly be my home. My love for this county is the primary driving reason as to why I'm getting as much of it as I potentially can!

When you desire to sell your house in Miami Dade County, you do not have to fret about being as far south as Florida City or as far north as Ives Estates and Aventura. I'll take a trip to you no matter what corner of the county you're found in, discuss your options and provide a viable option that you could or may not make the most of absolutely COMPLIMENTARY!

My interests are in Art, Photography, Realty, and Assisting People! Here are several key scenarios that I focus on. Take note that this list is not all inclusive, however, just a sample of my expansive capabilities:.

Repossession.
Short Sales.
Foreclosure Defense (Recommendation).
Loan Modification (Recommendation).
Take down Characteristics.
Vacant Land.
Home loan Assumption.
Pre-Foreclosure.
Code Violations.
Liens and encumbrances.
Inheritance / Probate.
Back Taxes.

I understand the Miami-Dade County market and can supply light throughout a dark circumstance. Even if you choose not to sell and wish to rather discover a way to keep your property, I can still assist you. Making my years of experience to the table to help serve, you will make value to our conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment